Top Acting Classes in Los Angeles
Who is guiding you? You want a coach and a mentor that is on your side, knows your name and knows
how to challenge you and build you up at the same time.
Make sure the people you are being guided by have had their hand in the industry for many years and
understand your struggle and fears from an inside perspective.
Raquel has helped so many actors get agents, book jobs, increase callback rate, and gain more confidence to go after their dream and start working as an actor!
The Actors Mark proudly offer some of the top Online and In-Person acting classes in Los Angeles.
Join our classes and build a technique to be proud of and get you working.
This online class is for the actor that wants to build a strong foundation in their auditioning and self tape skills. It is also for the actor who is serious about mastering skills as an actor for longevity.
- SCENE STUDY- Securing a solid technique that works for you so you aren’t trying to work out your kinks at your audition.
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT- How to build history for the character you are playing. How to make bold choices that create high stakes for your roles.
- CONFIDENCE BUILDING
- AUDITION TECHNIQUE- Learn how to relax in auditions. Understand the energy of the room and the importance of committing to your choices. Casting Directors remember actors who commit to their choices.
- SELF TAPES- Learn self tape techniques that give directors and casting an opportunity to see your uniqueness from other self taping actors for a higher percentage callback rate.
- IMPROVISATION- Build a quick off the cuff ability to banter and think quickly on your feet in audition and cold read situations. Learn how to trust your instincts.
- COLD READING- Learn how to take material off the page and connect to it quickly. Combining cold reading with Improvisation will allow the actor freedom in the room to let their inner star shine!
This class is for intermediate & experienced actors who want to explore the many facets of their technical foundation. You will build on character development and movement, script analysis, imagination building, audition technique, instrumental work, cold readings, improvisation, communication skills, self-esteem, confidence building and more!
This class works off of many different techniques. Each student is developed into their own uniquely gifted actor through learning what technique or techniques work for them. We will teach you how to incorporate all that you learn into your daily career work.
Don’t wait to follow your dream! This is your first step towards reaching your goals.
Auditing our classes are always free for first time students….email us to secure your seat at: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU’RE TAKING THE LEAP!
As a new actor, this intensive 6 week class will get you ready and teach you the basics of the acting craft. You will walk away from this class with an understanding of how too
>> Build an audition technique.
>> Secure a solid foundation in technique.
>> Learn memorization techniques that working actors use.
>> How to Access your Emotions on cue.
>> How to self tape your auditions.
>> How to break down audition sides and scenes.
>> How to make your nerves work for you.
>> How to work with other actors and be authentic.
How to let go & what risks to take.
And…as a bonus, you will also learn the Business side of the industry as well so you can take your skills and put them to work.
“Your job is to get your audience to care about your obsessions. -Martin Scorsese
Actors Private Coaching and Career Goal Coaching
All coaching sessions must be paid in full at least 24 hours prior in order to hold your session date and time. Any changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date of your session. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours prior to your session (by email and confirmed by Raquel for a full re-schedule. If your session is cancelled or no show within 24 hours, you will NOT be refunded.
**There are no refunds once session is completed.
Raquel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Classes and Workshops
All classes and workshops must be paid 48 hours prior to the start date or your space will go to the next actor on the waiting list. Cancellations (by email and confirmed by Raquel) must be made 72 hours prior to class start date for a full refund. If cancelled within 48 hours, you may use your balance towards a future class or coaching session.
The only excusable absences for classes are either sickness or a job. Auditions, regular jobs and personal situations are NOT excusable.
** There are no exceptions or make ups for the Give Back classess due to amount of savings.
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because this product is a digital good delivered via Internet download there are no refunds on this product.